Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thank You for the Get Well Cards!

Many of Tara's friends at NIU have been sending email cards to the hospital, and it has been extremely touching to see all the support from everyone! I think we're over 40+ already this week. It's obvious Tara had a ton of friends at the Library and elsewhere at NIU. Kevin and myself both have read the cards to Tara. I'm hopeful she can hear us, and that the words of encouragment, support, and caring will allow her to bolster her strength to survive and return to us all as a wife/sister/daughter/friend.

The URL to send an email card is http://www.osfhealth.com/GetWell.aspx

5 comments:

CJ said...

Eric, What is the room number. I think I'm putting the wrong number on my cards. -C.J.

The Pamulapatis said...

The Room number is 365
Anitha

CJ said...

Ok, I've been putting the right number on then.- C.J.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog, it is difficult being so far away and only receiving information second hand.

Please let everyone know that we are thinking of you all.

Sue Hayden

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Sue. I know Tara has friends scattered across the country, so I hoped this would help.