Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday update

Yesterday Tara had quite a few visitors, including Tracy & Steve Dirst from Peoria, and Tara's good friends Leanne and Lynn. In addition, my parents and Kevin were there as well. My parent's spent the night with Tara at the hospital.

Her condition is basically the same. Tara is still running a slight fever. The only major change yesterday was she did cough and sob a bit, with tears running down her face. We don't know what caused this.

We are looking at moving her into a hospice in DeKalb, right on Sycamore street about a 1/2 mile from Kevin/Tara's townhouse. Hopefully the insurance company will give the green light, and then the hospital can arrange the move. Having her near home would help greatly, and allow more people to visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara had a lot of visiters today (Monday). Carol and Bud were there all day with my dad, Evan, and me. Mike and Kristen and their little girl stopped by for a visit in the afternoon.

I sang to Tara for a while today.

-CJ

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that Jason called and we read a letter from friend Donna in Canada. -CJ

Anonymous said...

Kevin/Eric,
This is Madhu. I am really shocked to hear this news about Tara. Tara was the nicest supervisor I worked with. She gave me a job while I was student at NIU and she was always cheerful & helpful.
My wishes are with Tara and pease convey my wishes to Tara. I will keep praying for Tara. My thoughts and prayers will always be with you during this difficult time.

-Madhu.