Friday, March 9, 2007

No change

I just talked with my dad and there was no change in Tara’s condition last night. From this point forward I will only post items if there is something to report.

I’ve also changed the blog so that anyone can post comments, not just people with gmail accounts.

If people want to post items to this blog about Tara, such as Pictures, etc., please just email them to me at edirst@gmail.com and include what description/wording you want. I’ll certainly do my best to get them posted as soon as possible.

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric,
Sue and I praying for Tara and your family. As I said when we spoke, please do not hesitate to call or reach out for any kind of help or support.

Anonymous said...

Eric,

I will keep Tara, Kevin, Kiera and the entire Dirst family in my prayers.

Dawn Ott