Friday, April 13, 2007

Memorial

Many people have asked if they can still donate to the memorial for Tara. The answer is Yes. Contributions can be made out to the Kiera J. Sommerfield Education Fund. Please mail any checks to Tara/Kevin's home address, or send to myself, my parent's home (Jim & Sandra), or Jay & Elaine Sommerfield's home. I'm not publishing any addresses here because this blog is publicly available. We are looking into getting something setup online to allow for electronic donations, but until then, all we can accept are checks made out to the Kiera J. Sommerfield Education Fund.

Thanks to everyone who attended the Visitation and/or Funeral earlier this week. It helped the family to know how many people Tara had touched, and I'm sure Tara was watching to see all the people that loved her and wanted to pay their respects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric, I just want to thank you for putting this together during what has been an extremely trying time. I know that it has been a valuable source of information for all of us.

Thank you,
Aimee