Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fever

I'm currently spending the night at the hospice. My parents and/or Kevin have spent the night every day this week, so I was happy to finally give them a break. Tara is running a 105 fever, and she's had it for much of the day. They've given her tylenol, but it hasn't brought the fever down. The nurses also told me this will likely accelerate her passing, because the body can only survive for so long with a 105 fever. It's a strange fever, since she doesn't feel warm like a normal fever. However, they've checked her temperature multiple times, and it constantly reads 105.

1 comment:

vishnu said...

Kevin,
I wanted to share some of my pictures with Tara. These pictures were taken between 2000 - 2003. She never forgot any of our birthdays and we had lots of fun when we were working there.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lavanya104/Tara/

- Vishnu